Friday, September 5, 2008

Bloggers Choice Awards

Click the picture to vote for us at the Blogger's Choice Awards - thanks!!!

This is great even just for more exposure.

As some of you know, I got a bit fed up with all the negative celebrity swill out there. So I started a blog talking about the good that celebrities do with charities, donations and fund raising. That led me to the Look to the Stars website. I wrote to ask them some questions and they asked if I wanted to write for them. My original blog on that topic didn't last long as I started writing for them pretty much right away.

This year Look to the Stars has been nominated for two categories in the Blogger's Choice Awards:
The likelihood of getting the second one is close to nill. However, we just might get the Best Charity Blog if you take a minute and vote. Click here to give us your vote.

Here is a link to the site.

Here is a link to the last five pieces I've written for them.

Go and vote. Also, check out the other categories.

Thanks a lot!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.