Friday, September 26, 2008

Missed the First Presidential Debate?


If you missed the debate MySpace.com is the "official online companion" to the debates.

This morning I and a whole bunch of other people watched the Obama/McSame debate at a Starbucks in Itaewon. We saw most of it, but due to connection glitches sometimes we missed a few seconds of the telecast.

MySpace will upload the full debates and clips, so you can watch it how you like. So click on the link above or the picture to go to the MySpace debates page. You can also sign up for reminders for the next debate.

Here is a transcript of the debate from CNN.com: Transcript of presidential debate

Here video of the first debate from MSNBC (MySpace doesn't have it up yet...thanks to the YouDecide 2008 site):



If that goes down, here is the YouTube link:

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.