I got this idea from Mike Antonucci who listed my blog in his latest Mercy Links post. My blog along with a few others were described and linked. I noticed it because I joined The Truth Laid Bear where your blog is categorized based on links to and from it by the TTLB ecosystem. I’ve basically evolved from an insignificant microbe to a multicellular microorganism which is the first step in evolution it seems. I just think it’s a real delightful way to work with the whole links to and from practice that dominates the world of blogging.
Now I’m still fairly new to blogging, but I do realize that being linked to and linking others is a big part of blogging. I guess it comes down to if no one links to you, then no one cares much about what you’re saying. That’s fair.
However, I’m still not totally comfortable with it because I don’t want to be seen as linking with the sole purpose of getting links, as a nutter I know accused me of spamming him when I first started my blog.
Let’s just say I’m a wee bit gun shy and don’t want some weirdo throwing that accusation at me again anytime soon. Plus, life goes on as does my blog, so this is my first edition of mercy links. I’ll start with seven as it’s a lucky number.
Now I was out way late until the wee hours of the morning today, so I’m cutting and pasting a lot of the descriptions. That way the bloggers describe themselves instead of risking that in my tired stupor I’ll write something moronic.
- less people less idiots© - Just the title of this blog makes it worth listing.
- Fewd Blawg – a blog by a group of friends who met in the San Francisco Bay Area, but who now have moved all over the Pacific Rim. It’s a good blog for foodies.
- the life of a mixtress - You shouldn't need a degree in chemistry to understand a product's ingredient label. It's so liberating to be able to read the label of a product, understand the ingredients contained within and say 'NATURALLY, I can do better.' The life of a Mixtress chronicles the natural ingredients that you can use to make your own hair & skin care goodies.
- Cat in Rabat - ... the sometimes snarky musings of a liberated office weasel
- Better Than Ramen – another food blog. This one is by six grad students on tight budgets. However, I think I will have ramen for lunch today…
- American Bloggers for Inclusive Debates - We believe ALL Americans must be represented in our important, national debates. We intend to force our Republican and Democrat leaders to answer the tough questions and debate the tough issues that only 3rd party candidates have the guts to address in our national elections.
- Posh Totty – the journals of an organised life.