Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Deep Glamour: Glamourous Gifts

I mentioned it before, but when I got to interview Diane Pernet, I also wrote something for the Deep Glamour blog.

Now with it being the holiday season, they asked me and some of their other contributors for gift suggestions. And, gasp, they published my email verbatim in a piece about "glamorous gifts"...complete with an error I'd made in the email (ooops.)

Click over and check it out. I can't bring myself to repost it here because there is an advert for Tom Ford's fragrance and it's near obscene.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.