Tuesday, December 9, 2008

ZenKimchi and the Seoul Podcast Temporarily Down


I'm just helping my friend Joe out a bit here to spread the word.

I got a message from him today that his sites are down. There seems to be some kerfuffle with the web host.

Anyway, here is what he had to say.

In case you're interested, the Seoul Podcast and all the ZenKimchi sites are down for a little while. The hosting company says that something is using too many CPU resources and has suspended my account. So I'm trying to figure out what is doing it--when they reinstate me, which I don't know when.
So don't despair ZenKimchi readers and Seoul Podcast listeners, the sites will be back as soon as things get worked out.

In the meantime, here is an article on dear Joe and the Seoul Podcast from the JoongAng Daily newspaper.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.