Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Seoul Podcast - Live on NYE


I've been crazy busy, so here it is two hours before midnight and I'm just now posting this. So, sorry for the late notice, but, yeah, things have been a bit frantic for me during this last week.


Anyway, the SeoulPodcast is going to be live tonight. It will be Joe, the host along with two guests: me and Aaron Shearin. I decided to stay in tonight because I'm working at an English camp right now. Those are serious time zappers and rather than go out into the freezing cold, I decided to take it easy. Tomorrow is a day off and I'd like not to be nursing a hangover ;)

Here is the link if you want to listen in: http://www.seoulpodcast.com/liveshow

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.