Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Music Shopping: "As I Am" by Alicia Keys

My copy of "As I Am" while waiting in line to be rung up at Hot Tracks in Kyobo Bookstore, Gwanghwamun, Seoul.

I usually don't blog my music purchases here. I blog that on MySpace. However, I'm so excited about this one!

As I wrote last week, Alicia Keys' new CD was set to drop on the 12th. The 12th back home is the 13th here. I also caught her Good Morning America performance on TV this morning, so I was inspired by the music PR machine to run to Hot Tracks to buy the CD before my Wednesday evening dance class. While I was there I also picked up my fountain pen that I'd sent in to be repaired.

Right now I'm ripping "As I Am" to my PDA and I'm listening to it. So far, so damn good.

I just had to share 'cause I'm a geek. Okay, it's past my bedtime. G'night.

Sphere: Related Content