Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Glass Houses

Update: October 11, 2008 @1:07am

Salon.com is in the fray now. Check it out.

Salon.com: Meet Sarah Palin’s radical right-wing pals

The Palins’ un-American activities

___________________________

Ohmygod.

You see, I've actually been busy. At my job, midterms are next week and my thyroid is all a flutter again, which means a medication change but, until it takes effect, I'm much more tired and sleepy than usual (maybe it's this election and the growing anticipation that comes with it.)

Anyway, starting this past weekend, Dumb Dumb Palin is on a new project. She's basically trying to tie Obama to a 1960s radical William Ayers. It's a last minute attempt at character assassination.

Let me just say it's not working.

She's also associated with "terrorists" too and, according to general wisdom, she associates with fringe characters. However, clearly blind to her own associations, someone has convinced this silly woman that it's time. It's time for the inevitable mud slinging that starts in the October before a US presidential election. However, what's great is with so many pundits, bloggers and (gosh darnit!!!) Google searches, people can fact check a lie in a heartbeat.

This stuff does not appeal to people who are either 1) already supporting Obama and 2) undecided. The only people I can imagine who buy this malarkey are people who are already entrenched in the McSame camp who have a bad habit of only turning critical eye to people with whom they disagree.

I was going to write on it, but Keith Olbermann, in his awesome way, hit her hard. It spares me the trouble of writing about it and, damn, he's also very entertaining while doing it.

Riddle me this?

She's a complete idiot. Go get her Keith!



The transcript of Olbermann's rant: It's Palin doing the pallin' ;)

More links:

Huffington Post:Olbermann "Special Comment" On Sarah Palin (VIDEO)
LA Times: McCain, Obama introduce newly sharp tone amid major news events

Link to the video of Thomas Muthee and the laying of hands.

Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

  1. Jane! Wow! I've read so many references to you on other sites like the Marmot and Metropolitician but this was the first time I came to your blog! I see a soul mate in your politics or is everyone who sees Palin as the most dangerous candidate ever to get close to the presidency? Obama '08! Btw, our blog has one Palin discussion that you should check out^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you stopped by.

    This is completely a partisan blog right now. I throw in a Korea post here and there. However, outside of the fact that I'm an American in Korea, Korea hasn't come up much these days ;)

    I actually don't think Palin is as dangerous as she is laughable. If people buy the shit she's selling, I'll just have yet another reason to be disillusioned with the current state of the US electorate.

    I'm actually not one for "discussions" online because they're more verbal mosh pits with the ill equipped and that's fun for like two seconds. However, I'll check it out and see what's going on.

    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.