Thursday, October 23, 2008

Voting is Sexy, so Vote Y'all ;)

I voted on Monday because that's when I got my replacement absentee ballot. However, due to Seoul Fashion Week, I've literally been leaving my office as soon as I'm done with work and rushing back to the city for shows, interviews or other events.

However, Thursday is my best work day because I'm off at 3pm. I walked over to the local post office and mailed my ballot back. It's guaranteed to be delivered on or before October 27th, so yeah! I just feel good that my vote is en route to be counted.

Make sure yours is too. US citizens who are registered to vote please make sure you do.

Here is a reminder. Remember there are voter help sessions in Itaewon tomorrow and on Sunday if you're in or near Seoul.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.