Sunday, October 19, 2008

Podcast Picks of the Week - 10/19/2008

Yeah, I'm late. It's Monday morning. I just gotta say "fashion week and Cirque du Soleil". I'm busy y'all.

Okay, here they are.

Slate's Political Gabfest is back to form: The Joe the Plumber Gabfest. Yeah! They talked about the last debate and ended with a discussion of the article Why I Blog written by Andrew Sullivan.

Here is a fun one by Slate V: From the First to the Last Debate in Four Minutes.

For you exercisers, I found a good stash of exercise music with the Podrunner podcasts. They have both regular and interval podcasts to keep your heart rate up. Now there is a licensing issue with them right now, so get what you like because, unfortunately, they might not be around for much longer (and that sucks.)

In fact, as much as I just don't want to, I need to hop on my own exercise bike for a few minutes, so let me hit the "publish post" button.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.