Tuesday, November 18, 2008

World Community Grid - Mash Up

I've got both my home and work computer signed up to the World Community Grid.

They've created a video mash up of various grid participants saying why they do it.

All you have to do is download the software and when your computer is idle it basically processes data for very important experiments. I've been a member since around 2005 when an office mate told me about it.

'I Dedicate' – World Community Grid Members Video Montage

In October 2008, we asked members to send in their personal video dedications. There were many great submissions, and while we couldn't include all of them (even though we wanted to), we hope that you will enjoy this mash-up that we've put together.

And tell everyone about the new video! We share the same passion about making the world a better place, so let's show more folks how simple it is to make a real difference!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.