Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Chad Vader: Day Shift Manager, Episode 2

Yes, I know, I haven't blogged in a couple of days, but I've been quite busy working.

Plus, others are doing a bang up job blogging about Mel Gibson and his inane anti-Semitic, “I own Malibu”, "sugar tits" drunken ramblings.

The Israeli Hezbollah conflict is just too depressing to blog and there are people much closer to the scene saying much more incisive things. I'll refer you to the Middle East conflict links that I archived in the post linked here: Middle East Crisis Wrap-up, Link Reshuffling and Public Relations.

Kim Jong-il seems to have calmed down and things are quite boring here in South Korea and in northeast Asia in general.

Therefore, all I have is a new episode of Chad Vader: Day Shift Manager. I don’t think episode two is as funny as episode one, however, I have faith that the pace and the laughs will pick up as it goes on.

Judge for yourself! Enjoy!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.