Monday, August 21, 2006

“Is Bush An Idiot?” Conservative Pundits Finally Ask.

Photo shamelessly lifted from The Moderate Voice website.

Peter Baker's Pundits Renounce The President starts off with this:

For 10 minutes, the talk show host grilled his guests about whether "George Bush's mental weakness is damaging America's credibility at home and abroad." For 10 minutes, the caption across the bottom of the television screen read, "IS BUSH AN 'IDIOT'?"

But the host was no liberal media elitist. It was Joe Scarborough, a former Republican congressman turned MSNBC political pundit. And his answer to the captioned question was hardly "no." While other presidents have been called stupid, Scarborough said: "I think George Bush is in a league by himself. I don't think he has the intellectual depth as these other people." (click here for the full article)
What the hell?

After six torturous years of inept decision after inept decision if you’re just now asking that question I doubt you can come to the right conclusion.

The better question six damn years into what I think will go down as the worst presidency in US history is are these conservative pundits idiots?


Enough said…

Related article:
Some Conservative Pundits Losing Faith In Bush

Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

  1. The best question is how can Americans have believed all these idiots, and let the country become FASCIST and slip into bankruptcy. How often can the government raid social security and raise the debt ceiling and be dependent on foreign governments to invest in the DEBT. My generation (1950's)raised hell and stopped a war. I sincerely fear for the future of the country. The interest on the NATIONAL DEBT alone will eat up all the taxes in the near future. And the ability to respond to natural disasters like Katrina and national health care, two other fiascos are questionalble. It will take a generation or more to recover, and there are more wars on the horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree with you. I'm truly amazed and very much saddened by how the electorate just sat back and let this happen.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.