Thursday, August 3, 2006

Hound dog mauls Elvis's teddy bear

Guard dog Barney and his handler. Barney the guard dog went berserk at a teddy bear exhibition and ripped the stuffing out of Elvis Presley's beloved bear Mabel, exhibitors said on Thursday.

The article's title says it all.

It's a weird story about a teddy bear exhibition and a request from the insurance company to provide those precious and expensive bears with guard dogs for extra security.

Too bad one guard dog mistook the King's beloved Mabel for a chew toy.

read more digg story

Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. Olá! Bonito blog.
    Bahia-Brasil
    www.superjaca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.