Thursday, August 17, 2006

Death Cab for Cutie's - I Will Follow You Into the Dark

The name of this band totally trips me out, but I really like their stuff. Initially, I chose Soul Meets Body but I though it would be better to pick something newer.

So here is the updated current video pick: I Will Follow You Into the Dark

Enjoy and remember that if you don't enjoy it you have bad taste in music.


Here is their popular single Soul Meets Body too if you want to check it out too:

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.