Friday, August 4, 2006

Women Want High Tech Gifts: I Could Have Told Them This

I know I don’t speak for all women, but I think I might have an insight on what a lot of women my age think.

Marilyn Monroe sang about diamonds being a girl’s best friend, but I’d rather get some choice techie gadgets. According to recent news reports a lot of women agree with me.

The study shows that a full 79 per cent of the female market is interested in and using technology, breaking the myth that the only women interested in technology are urban trendsetters.
I was a daddy's girl and was always by his side when he was doing handiwork around the house. I’m by no means a computer technician, but when something goes wrong, more often than not, I can figure it out on my own. I can also set up my own stereos, TVs and audio/video equipment. I've moved often enough that I have done it a few times. It seems that I’m not alone.

However, for me it’s not an either/or proposition. I’d rather have a diamond AND a few high tech gifts too.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.