Friday, August 18, 2006

John Mayer video: Waiting On the World to Change

I was up clicking around MySpace and decided to see what was up on John Mayer's MySpace page. If you go, don't say I didn't warn you about the depth of stupidity of a lot of the comments and the pack of irritating musicians who post oodles of comments urging you to listen to their music. Honestly, his website with his comment free blog is much better.

However, I don't go to MySpace to read that drivel. I learned the hard way. I go to see if Mayer is talking about or linking to anything interesting.

Sure enough, today I found something interesting. His the video to his new single has been uploaded to Youtube. It's now linked to his blog and his MySpace: Waiting on the World to Change.

Now it's linked to my little ol' blog. Enjoy!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.