Friday, August 4, 2006

Harry Potter: More Deaths Coming

I’ve read all of the Harry Potter books.

I must say I was quite broken up when Sirius Black died. It seems I’m not the only one as a few sites have been dedicated Sirius Black.

However, J.K. Rowling had some readings at Radio City Music Hall on Tuesday. While in New York for the readings she said there will be more deaths coming. She also said that there will be romance between Ron and Hermione, but that’s been an easy one to predict.

She says that she doesn't "always enjoy killing her characters." She also says she has done her grieving regarding the deaths of her characters. However, it’s too bad that many of her fans, including me, have not done any grieving at all.

I’m still dealing with Sirius’ death. Maybe I ought to check out a couple of those Sirius websites.

Clearly, I'll just have to toughen up.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.