Thursday, July 20, 2006

Boomers: Worst Generation Ever

I just joined Digg.com and what a site it is. There are tons of new stories cycling around that you can read and rate. You can, and should, also add stories that you "digg".

I found this opinion piece about the baby boomer generation. I have to say I agree with it.

You boomers, as a group have mucked things up big time.

Whatever we Boomers may have been or done in our individual capacities, on the big matters that legacies are made of we have been outclassed, out of our depth, unable to offer the strategic leadership that would leave something of value to posterity. Most importantly, we have shown ourselves singularly incapable of greatness.
read more digg story

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.