Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Happy 4th of July!



Happy 230th America!

Well, it's evening time on the 4th of July here in Korea. There is no picnic for me (it's raining today anyway). However, there will be fireworks as my apartment is fairly close to the Yongsan US military base, and I live up on the hill which gives me a good view. Last year I saw fireworks from my apartment. I went out on my balcony to watch them. I hope they set some off tonight too.

Wherever you all are, my fellow US citizens I hope you're enjoying your 4th of July and I hope you take a moment to be thankful for our great country. Yes, we've been bad lately (but that's another post).

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.