Saturday, July 22, 2006

Puppets for Business Meetings?

Add punch to your company meeting, sales event, trade show, business conference, corporate event, theme event, industrial training video or other presentation. If you're planning a meeting, the Punch & Brodie puppet company delivers fresh, effective, and creative humor that caters to the business audience.

It's time for something funny. I got to this link from the File it Under v2.0 website's "Carnival of Crazy" section which has funny links to some strange stuff.

It's free advertising, so I'm sure the company doesn't mind.This is from a company called Punch and Brodie Puppet Productions. This is a quote from their website, "Punch & Brodie was founded in 1990 to provide quality puppetry to corporate environments." Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now I thought that was completely weird, but then I clicked around. It turns out that they've used the puppets in some unique ways.

I'm thinking that if a company is dealing with a serious issue, wants to make an information or instructional video, but also doesn't want to make the work environment excessively stressful or tense, this could work.

Still, initially, it's just the funniest thing.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.