Thursday, July 20, 2006

Gollum Rap: Preciousssss isss my Bling Bling II

I was cleaning up my bookmarks and tripped over this link which I got from a student of mine when I taught at Korea University (thanks Sang-june).

I still laugh everytime I see it.

It's an animated video that spoofs the Gollum character from the Lord of the Rings movies.

It's just silly, although now definitely a couple of years outdated. I just still laugh when I see it.

Here is the link: Gollum Rap - preciousssss isss my bling bling

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.