Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Enron witness found dead in park

"A body found in north-east London has been identified as a banker who was questioned by the FBI about the Enron fraud case."

First, Ken Lay dies. Now a banker is found dead in a park. Maybe it's just coincidence, but I truly doubt that. Whatever it is, it’s just disturbing.

Granted the person found today was just a witness, but must they die before their fortunes are taken away and put in trust for all of the people who lost their retirement money after Enron’s collapse?

That’s just idealistic thinking as that would never happen anyway.


read more | digg story

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.