- Start reading more articles on international politics and international society so I can start my thesis.
- Study my languages. I'm a language dilettante at this point as I can merely babble short snippets in the languages I've studied. I’m ashamed as I could talk a marginally good game in German a long, long time ago.
- Get off my 1) insulin dependent diabetic, 2)insulin pump wearing, 3) want to keep reducing my HbA1c level butt. And then place that butt on my exercise bike on a regular basis (and, yes, I used to be gym bunny, so I know the drill).
- Think about something to write on this blog. I mean I do have a PDA with a mobile keyboard. (I grew out of laptops years ago. They're just too heavy.) I could go get coffee at a café somewhere and hope for the muse to strike.
- Clean my apartment - no, really, I will.
- Keep listening to good music. I've yet to find a better drug than a great song!
- Keep laughing and keep smiling. I've been quite happy lately.
Estelle Features In BLACK GIRLS LEAD Conference - [image: Estelle: Profile] BLACK GIRLS ROCK! has announced their 2nd annual BLACK GIRLS LEAD conference to take place July 28-July 31, 2016 at Barnard Col...
15 hours ago