- Start reading more articles on international politics and international society so I can start my thesis.
- Study my languages. I'm a language dilettante at this point as I can merely babble short snippets in the languages I've studied. I’m ashamed as I could talk a marginally good game in German a long, long time ago.
- Get off my 1) insulin dependent diabetic, 2)insulin pump wearing, 3) want to keep reducing my HbA1c level butt. And then place that butt on my exercise bike on a regular basis (and, yes, I used to be gym bunny, so I know the drill).
- Think about something to write on this blog. I mean I do have a PDA with a mobile keyboard. (I grew out of laptops years ago. They're just too heavy.) I could go get coffee at a café somewhere and hope for the muse to strike.
- Clean my apartment - no, really, I will.
- Keep listening to good music. I've yet to find a better drug than a great song!
- Keep laughing and keep smiling. I've been quite happy lately.
Bono To Be Honored By Nile Rodgers' We Are Family Foundation - [image: Nile Rodgers: Profile] On Friday, April 29, 2016, the We Are Family Foundation (WAFF), a not-for-profit organization founded by legendary GRAMMY ...
8 hours ago