Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Two More Sleepless Nights in Seoul.../More World Cup Silliness

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, here we go! It's just before 4am here in Seoul!

The Germany v. Italy game is about to start, and I'm all a flutter (no, not because of the cute players...well, maybe a little).

If you don't have it on TV you can tune into Matchcast on the Fifa World Cup site. There is also BBC - Radio Five Live. However, I'm not sure if you can get the broadcasts outside of the UK.

More World Cup silliness:

For you that are completely perplexed by football/soccer, here is a "How to" guide to understanding the sport's strategy.

If you played for Brazil (even though they're out), what would your name be?

My Brazilian name is: Reginundo. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog. It's my first blog, and I'm glad folks are still stopping by even though I'm no longer living in South Korea. Feel free to comment. If you want a personal answer, leave your email, and I won't publish the comment. Nasty comments and spam links will not be tolerated.